Architectural stone veneer
Vintage Ranch authentic wood plank stone captures the character and warmth of classic American barn wood. With rich color tones and textures, the material preserves the look and feel of oak, Douglas fir, and pine in a panelized format, combining planks of varying height and depth to provide the ambiance of real wood in a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces. Made of concrete, planks are hand painted to display the patina of weatherworn boards. The stone is available in four colors: Saddlewood, Foxwood, Parchwood, and Doverwood.
- Flooring Colors The Experience
- Geothermal Provides Excellent IAQ at Bottleworks
- Old Is New Again: Is It Worth It?
- Smart Design Equals Flexible Workplaces
- Commercial Conversation: Ashley Servis on Color
- Hospitality, Fitness Industries Embrace Changing Activities
- A Tale Of Two Ceilings
- Ceilings Quietly Contribute To Employee Comfort
- Products Of The Year 2016: Interiors
- A Model For Sustainable Reuse