Sensor for fixture integration
The Wattstopper FDP-301SR sensor has a streamlined design for fixture integration and enables bi-directional communication between the sensor and connected driver or wireless node. Applications include parking facilities, gas stations, pedestrian street lighting, and warehouses. It is compatible with many intelligent drivers including the Philips Lighting SR platform, and when connected, the sensor does not need its own power supply reducing cost and saving space inside the luminaire.
Other features include maximum sequence of operations and two dedicated lens options that provide reliable coverage from 20- to 40-ft. mounting heights, design flexibility as sensors provide two different methods to attach to a luminaire, and ease of installation and setup through local or remote commissioning using the Legrand Sensor Configuration app. The unit is IP66 and IK08 rated to ensure the highest protection against water, dust, and other non-corrosive material as well as against external mechanical impacts. It is code-compliant with the latest ASHRAE 90.1/ IECC and California Title 24 outdoor lighting control requirements.
- Eliminate Elevator Lobbies
- Virtually Touring Taliesin West
- Setting The Foundation For Future-Ready Facilities
- Video System Protects Landmark
- Stuck In The Middle
- Most-Wired Hospital Saves Big
- Healthcare Embraces Sustainability
- Put Your BAS In The Cloud
- Thirty Years Of Protecting Records
- There’s Nothing Fishy About Saving Energy