High tile, metal underlayment
Premium HT Tile & Metal is a self-adhering roofing underlayment composed of a high-grade, reinforced polyester fabric laminated to a high-temperature asphalt adhesive system. The product also has a fiberglass-reinforced core for extreme durability. A 3-in. selvedge edge ensures a secure, monolithic seal. The surface fabric offers excellent foot traction. UV exposure is 180 days. Used as a whole-roof underlayment, it is said to withstand the high temperatures created by metal and tile roofing with a high temperature rating of 250 F. Reportedly, the top surface bonds well with foam adhesive systems and works well with nail-down tile roofs. It may also be used underneath cedar shakes, and synthetic or asphalt shingles. It is self-sealing around common roofing fasteners to ensure a complete waterproof barrier. The underlayment has a thickness of 60 mils and is available in a 36-in. x 67-ft. roll. The product meets ASTM D 1970 and TAS 103-95 standards.
- Renovation Sparks New Vitality
- The Wharf Ties Riverfront To Rooftops
- Redundant Systems Provide Protection
- Preserving A City’s Architectural Heritage
- Clear Sailing For Metal Roofing
- Parking With Style
- Design For Person-Centered Wellness
- Fifth Generation to Lead Belden Brick and Belden Holding & Acquisition Inc.
- H2O, Air Barrier Shields Greeley City Center
- Solutions For Dual-Branded Hotels