Self-adhering aluminum flashing
Air-Shield aluminum flashing is a self-adhering, roll-type flexible membrane with an aluminum facer. The 40-mil-thick product is an air, vapor, and liquid moisture barrier. When properly applied, the material is said to reduce the risk of rot and mold development. The flashing reportedly provides protection against water infiltration in critical detail areas such as window and door openings, deck-to-wall intersections, corner boards, wall-to-wall tie-ins, and other non-roof detail areas. The aluminum-faced film provides improved sealant adhesion and extended UV exposure for one year.
- Fire Stations Combine Modern Design, Sustainable Performance
- Finding The Ideal Vegetated Roof
- Renovation Sparks New Vitality
- The Wharf Ties Riverfront To Rooftops
- Redundant Systems Provide Protection
- Preserving A City’s Architectural Heritage
- Clear Sailing For Metal Roofing
- Parking With Style
- Design For Person-Centered Wellness
- Fifth Generation to Lead Belden Brick and Belden Holding & Acquisition Inc.