Lighting & Electrical
The Absorb line of sound-absorbing luminaires reduces sound in open spaces and areas with high ceilings while providing functional illumination. Aircraft-cable mounted, the product is available in two distinct shapes. Absorb H has horizontal sound-absorbing panels, and Absorb V has vertical panels. The felt-like polyester panels are made from at least 40% post-consumer recycled PET bottles and are fully recyclable. With a large surface area, the panels decrease reverberation time and are said to have an inherent sound-absorption rate of 0.75 NRC.
The linear luminaire is available in three distribution types: direct/indirect symmetric, direct/indirect symmetric wide, and direct symmetric. Light output ranges from 335 lm/ft. to 460 lm/ft. for the standard output version, and 670 lm/ft. to 921 lm/ft. for the high output version, depending upon distribution type. The luminaire uses HE Tech optical technology, which combines optical diffusion and a high-performance reflector to deliver refined, high-quality light.
It is available in nominal increments of 2-ft. lengths, in three standard panel colors, and three standard finishes as well as other colors.
- Plastic Piping For Plastics Maker
- Students Won’t Miss Jet Noise
- Sponsored: Boral Roofing Introduces New Concrete Colors Inspired By Natural Beauty Of California
- The Future Of The Office Is Open
- How To Absorb Open-Office Sound
- Steps Toward Better Senior Design
- A Star Is Born
- Chicago Aquarium Goes Green
- Reconfigurable Floor Plans May Boost Productivity
- Field House Sports Durable Lockers