Windows & Doors
Thermal sliding door
The AA 3200M thermal sliding door has a sliding panel door and frame that uses IsoPour thermal-break technology to reportedly provide a thermally broken assembly with higher structural tolerances and enhanced energy efficiencies. Designed to meet AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440 (NAFS) AW-45 ratings, the unit can be fitted with a heavy interlock system to meet an AW-65 rating. Features include interior and exterior dual-finish capabilities; low and standard threshold options; stainless-steel casters, tracks, and fasteners; and insect screens on interior-facing tracks.
- Creating Safe And Nurturing Schools With Design
- Setting New Standards
- Clear Sailing For Metal Roofing
- Trends Shape Lighting Design
- Not Just A Floor
- It’s Elementary
- Parking With Style
- Design For Person-Centered Wellness
- Factor Acoustics Into Your Healthcare Designs
- Fifth Generation to Lead Belden Brick and Belden Holding & Acquisition Inc.