Shaping New Neighborhoods
Mixed-use developments are more ambitious and diverse than ever.
Two Projects Capture Region’s Flavor
Undertakings reflect the heritage an agricultural community and evince its essence.
Concrete Tile Roof Caps Renovation
Extensive renovation of the golf course and clubhouse at Castle Pines included replacing the wood-shake roofing with weather-resistant concrete tile.
The Architects Podcast
Less than a year ago this design firm acquired a virtual-reality (VR) technology system, which took residence in one of their studio’s precious few conference rooms. While this means it’s now more difficult to use the room for meetings, the space has arguably become more valuable. VR has quickly become a vital part of their design process.
- Have It All: Quality, Comfort, Efficiency, Cost Savings
An architect’s journey through high-performance design as told through two buildings.
- Concrete Tile Roof Caps Renovation
- Decking Provides Venue Views
- HVAC System Redirects Convent Resources
Complete insulation and weatherization, coupled with a 120-ton HVAC system, results in 60% energy savings.
- UV Technology Fights Infection
- Solar-Thermal/Tankless Water Heating Is LEED Platinum